Things to read
Digital marketing is considered as hypernym, it is also known as Data-Driven Marketing (Digital Marketing Specialist). Digital Marketing has several smaller divisions that work in different directions and contributes to the overall growth of the firm. Digital Marketing can also be considered as a technique performed over the digital platforms. i.e. the internet for introduction and promotions of goods and services.
The future of digital marketing is booming in all parts of the world. Recently the industry has taken everyone by surprise in India. Nearly 25 to 40 % of the marketing is dependent on Digital Marketing itself. 42 % of brands in India choose social media platforms as their core element of marketing strategy.
Reportedly there’s approximately 20 lakh jobs option available in the field of Digital Marketing.
Reading the link above we can surely find many reasons why it is a fancy profession to be in. The digital marketing industry is at its peak. Many reasons make it desirable. I am highlighting some of them here:
Highly flexible– it’s flexible since the entire work can be done over the internet. There is no restriction on a particular place. It gives an option for remote work. It really doesn’t matter in which corner of the world you are! all you need is a device connected to the internet.
Easy– it is as easy as a piece of a cake. Learning the craft right solves the hectic physical burden of traditional marketing to easy clicks. An absolute User-friendly medium.
Cost-effective– Maximum output in minimum input. It is cost-effective for small-and-large scale businesses. I must say digital marketing is a “cost-effective deal” for all of us.
Easy Engagement– The engagement with consumers is high. It gets you more income and more positive prospects with easy interactions.
Digital Marketing is a Phenomenal field! Isn’t it? Well, I am sure it is. Why not have a look at Frequently asked questions.
1. How to become a marketing manager at Digital Agency?
You can pursue a digital marketing career by applying for an internship in a digital marketing agency. Digital marketing Internship helps you to gain the right skills and learn from scratch. Once you scale-up yourself with a digital Marketing Internship, you can easily get a job in the digital marketing industry. Relevant Digital Marketing Degree gives you more knowledge about the field. There are various courses online, some are for free, you can enrol yourself to acquire the detailed knowledge. You can go for a paid course too. Try attending Networking events, it gives the global perspective for your craft, it unlocks the right direction and proper guidance from the experts.
Read the experiences shared by renowned leaders in the field of marketing in digital to map the right insights for the same.
2. Which are the top 5 Digital Marketing Courses for free?
#Google Online Marketing Challenge– A comprehensive course for beginners. It is free with “real-world experience in digital marketing” element makes it’s a good option to start now.
#Word Stream’s PPC University– It’s a Mobile-friendly option, now you can learn whenever you have time. It is a mutually beneficial site to access the number of webinars and white paper.
#Social Media Quick Starter Digital Media Marketing Course – a comprehensive guide to learn digital marketing strategies for social platforms. Ideal for beginner-level marketers.
#Udemy– HubSpot Academy offers the course in digital marketing with certification. Sometimes you see a course with price but this is free in the price they charge with certification. After completing certification exams graduates receive the badges for their resume or LinkedIn profile. A Tip – Don’t forget to check the offer on their website.
#Alison Free Diploma in E-Business – Founded in 2007 it is one of the largest free online learning platforms. Don’t wait for anything else just click and benefit yourself now.
3. How to Start a Digital Marketing Agency business?
Reportedly by NASSCOM India, India Ranks 3rd in startups ecosystem. Everyday business is born on the internet. Digital marketing is worth $68 billion alone! Starting up the Digital Marketing Agency is a big go-ahead flag. Here is a checklist on how to start your own Digital Marketing Agency.
- Step 1 – Create the website, you need an awesome website, the platform to showcase your offerings.
- Step 2 – Create Social Media Presence, it works as the Pull factors to reach the target audience or the customers.
- Step 3 – Become a Google Partner, apply for google certification. By Signing up for certification, you get to access wide range of benefits offered by Google. Google partners is Google’s program for advt agencies, digital marketing professionals and etc.
- Step 4 – Picking up projects, you can start with picking up your projects from freelancer’s websites like Upwork, worknhire, truelancer and many more. This could be your stepping stones in the field of digital marketing.
- Step 5 – Creating Relationships, Maintaining, and servicing the clients plays a vital part. Regular interactions are the most effective tool in this business.
- Step 6 – Registration, registering your company is very important. The ethical firm allows its customers to gain trust easily. Suggestion; a free consultation if you looking for registration of your firm.
- Step 7 – Crack Exam, register your website on HubSpot crack the inbound marketing exam.
- Step 8 – Creating Content, Content is the king if you can make your guests stay at your page, they can also be interested in buying your services.
- Step 9 – Creating the landing page, it can be beneficial to generate the leads.
- Step 10 – Target the industry, know your audience with attention for right demands it bears all the fruits.
4. What does a Digital Marketing specialist mean?
A specialist is responsible for pulling the relevant customers with the ultimate drive of purchase intent. Helping brands build respect and trust. He/she uses digital channels to generate business leads and brand awareness. Digital marketing specialist salary at entry-level ranges from INR 4.0 – 10.0 LPA
5. What are the different job positions available in Digital Marketing Agency as Digital Marketing Specialist?
Digital Marketing Manager– The manager overlooks the overall content strategy and marketing campaigns. Analysing marketing efforts and tracking the results. Increasing brand awareness and gaining new customers.
Marketing Automation Coordinator – Technology focused profile requires the ideal skills in the understanding of the software to help understand the target customer’s behaviour. Involves measurement tactics to track the campaign performance.
Social Media Manager – A social media manager primarily focuses on regularly managing the social media schedule for posts and observing audience responses. Social media manager also creates posts with the help of SEO specialists and digital marketing manager.
Content Marketing Specialist (Digital Marketing Specialist)– This position is for someone who curates content “the creator of content”. This person works on developing the best-suited strategy that ensures an increase in traffic as well as Google ranking.
SEO Manager– an SEO expert uses skills to enhance the company’s content using strategies on google as well as on social media. SEO expert provides the keywords to set the content right and helps to generate maximum output for the content.
Above are the job positions available in the digital marketing agencies, if you choose to be jack-of-all-trades, there’s nothing like it. Identify your niche, get set started and Remember….
“The Beginning is always NOW”